1. After taking a shot with his bow, the archer took a bow.
bow: ① n. 弓 ② n. 鞠躬
2. I had to console my mom after I sold her console.
console: ① v. 安慰，抚慰 ② n. 落地柜；靠墙摆放的小桌子
3. No one could believe how much produce our garden could produce.
produce: ① n. 产品，农产品 ② v. 生产，出产
4. There's no dessert in the desert for those who desert.
dessert: n. 甜点
desert: ① n. 沙漠 ② v. 擅离（职守），逃跑
5. The family was hoping their live plants would live.
live: ① a. 活的，有生命的 ② v. 活着
6. There's simply no use for something you can't use.
use: ① n. 用处 ② v. 使用
7. They were going to project the project at the local theater.
project: ① v. 放映 ② n. 方案；科研项目
8. It's not easy to resume work without a resume.
resume: ① v. 重新开始 ② n. 简历
9. The band booked the studio to record their record.
record: ① v. 录制 ② n. 唱片
10. The salesman was standing so close it was impossible to close the door.
close: ① adv. 靠近地 ② v. 关
11. The rebel seized the opportunity to rebel.
rebel: ① n. 造反者 ② v. 造反，反抗
12. The artist worked for hours to perfect the nearly perfect work.
perfect: ① v. 使完美 ② a. 完美的
13. The sport agent's resigning affected the star's resigning.
resigning: ① n. 辞职 ② n. 委托
14. The incense incensed the customers.
incense: ① n. 香，焚香时的烟 ② v. 激怒，使愤怒